Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm in Love

Love sucks. I don't know if it's really love but as soon as I saw this guy I was gone. No guy compared to him.
I know what you're thinking, she loves Finn from Glee!!!
No.
I love Keenan who resembles Finn to the point where it is scary.
Now ya'll are like "Oh, she likes Keenan because he looks like Finn!"
No.
I love Finn because he looks like Keenan.
Seriously.
And Finn is as close as I will ever get to Keenan. It's not even the other way around.
I saw him a little over a year ago at his school's Christmas concert.

He was wearing a red tie and playing Phantom of the Opera (my favorite Broadway play. I went to see it in NYC when I was 13.) on some kind of massive violin. (I have no idea what it's called.) He looked up for about half of a second and our eyes locked.

It all went downhill from there. If somebody told me that love-at-first-sight were I would totally believe it. (Oh yeah, I also dubbed him as "red tie guy" because I didn't know his name. That nickname made him a celebrity, I swear.)

After that I didn't complain about going to the basketball games with my sisters or anything that invloved his school in hopes of getting the merest glimpse of him. The first time he aknowledged my existence my heart melted. I think I may possibly be insane because we have had a total of one real conversation.

I'm also currently dying inside because supposedly he likes this girl ( who is not me) I'm not saying names but according to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE she is a total (insert appropriate cuss word). I'm not gonna say what she did either but... *sigh* I mean, Keenan COME ON.

Well, I'm just saying. I may not LOVE him but I definitely "like-like" him as my little sister would say and I just felt like complaining about it.

Sorry guys.

-M

Note: I just reread this and I think I need phyciatric help. Seriously.
If you know a hot guy send me a pic so I'll get over Keenan.
This is just sad.
Oh, and I know I don't LOVE him but still. I'd at least like to get to know him.. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment