Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Bestie Is Going On Vacation To Hogwarts With Me!

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY HOLD IN THE SHEER JOY LEAKING FROM MY PORES!

Okay, I know you would like a reasonable explanation for why I'm doing this...
Well, my dear sweet readers, I am going to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN ORLANDO FLORIDA WITH MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD. (I actually have two best best best friends but only one of them is coming. Brianna is coming Hunter is not. Once again, Hunter is female.. I think.. Lol, jk she's definitely a girl.) Brianna's my Harry Potter buddie and as my friend Karis likes to say, we are "Harry Pottheads".

We went to first showing  of Part 1 at freaking midnight on a school night. (Like, real HP fans do.) While we were waiting at my house we did the following:

1.) Wear my sister's old HP  Haloween costumes and ran around my backyard like monkeys on crack.

2.) Giggled about things that weren't funny and trying to eat dinner but to overcome with excitement to take basic needs like food seriously.

3.) Played on the old teeter totter trying to make time fly.. But it doesn't.


4.) We go to my room. I attempt to take a nap while Brianna tries to read. It doesn't work. (Mostly due to the fact that when Brianna gets bored she pokes me. ALL OVER ME. AD INFINITUM.  In the head, shoulders, stomach, legs, arms.. ANYWHERE.) It's like she thinks this guy is me..



It always makes me consider getting a new friend. But I don't.

5.) We go to the movies.

( I brought my wand guys. I kept it in my Uggs.) At first I was all like,
I'M SO EXCITED MY BRAIN MIGHT EXPLODE!

Even though I had read the books like a starving tiger (that was craving Harry Potter) And I knew what would happen, when Dobby died I was so confused because in my HP/Keenan love-sick mind, even though I knew it would happen, I thought maybe Movie-Harry could save him even though Book-Harry couldn't.

It was not so.

I sobbed my heart out. I think tears were leaking out of my soul from the pain.

So at the end of the night, when we got home this was me.


But anyways, I'm still so excited I feel like I've been eating concentrated joy for breakfast.

I also learned an important lesson that day. Movie-Harry, is the same guy as book-Harry.

See ya!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment